Last Updated: February 22, 2021
Welcome to the U-Haul Truck Parts website and all of its subdomains and aliases (collectively, the "Website").
You must be at least 13 years of age to use this Website. If you are not at least 13 years old, you must not use or access the website
OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITE
This Website is owned and operated by WebTeam Associates. Trademarks and copyrights are owned by U-Haul International, Inc. (“UHI”) and used by WebTeam Associates under license from UHI
MODIFICATONS TO TERMS
BY USING OR ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE U-HAUL ARBITRATION AGREEMENT. THE COMPLETE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT WWW.UHAUL.COM/ARBITRATION AND WHICH ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN AND MADE A PART OF THESE TERMS.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND USAGE LIMITATIONS
All content on this Website (“Site Materials”), including, but not limited to text, images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other intellectual property rights (which are governed by U.S. and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, privacy and publicity laws, and communication regulations and statutes), and are owned and controlled by UHI, its affiliates, or by third party content providers, merchants, sponsors and licensors (collectively "Providers") that have licensed their content or the right to market their products and/or services on this Website. Content on this Website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may print a copy of the content and/or information contained herein for your personal, non-commercial use only, but you may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, and/or exploit the content or information in any way (including by e-mail or other electronic means) for commercial use without the prior written consent of WebTeam Associates. You further agree not to change or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from materials displayed on or downloaded from this Website, and acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using this Website.
Without the prior written consent of WebTeam Associates, your modification of the content, use of the content on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use, violates the rights of WebTeam Associates and/or Providers and is prohibited.
If you violate any of these Terms, then in addition to any other remedies WebTeam Associates and Providers may have, your permission to use our Website immediately terminates without the necessity of any notice. WebTeam Associates retains the right to deny access to anyone at its discretion for any reason, including for violation of these Terms. You may not use on your website any trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials appearing on this Website, including but not limited to any logos or characters, without the express written consent of the owner of the mark or copyright. You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into another website any of the content or other materials on this Website without prior written consent of WebTeam Associates.
WebTeam Associates and the Providers reserves all rights, title and interests — intellectual property or otherwise — for materials downloaded from the Website.
Although we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information found on this Website, you agree that WebTeam Associates and Providers cannot be held responsible by you for the accuracy of such information. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all information provided on this Website.
We reserve the right, without prior notification, to change any descriptions or images of, or references to, any products or services on this Website, or to limit the order quantity on any such product or service and/or refuse service to you. We note that descriptions or images of, or references to, third party products or services do not necessarily imply our endorsement of such products or services. All self-storage rooms and rental equipment are subject to availability, sizes are approximate. Except as otherwise required by law or as otherwise expressly stated by us, price, rate and availability of products or services are subject to change without notice. You acknowledge that reservations, purchases and services are subject to additional terms and conditions
GEOGRAPHIC APPLICABILITY OF CONTENT
This Website is controlled and operated by WebTeam Associates from its offices in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America. Information on this Website includes descriptions of products and services available in the United States of America and Canada and is not intended for use in other locations. WebTeam Associates makes no warranty or representation that the content provided is applicable or appropriate for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You may not use or export the materials in this Website in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations.
PRIVACY, COOKIES AND DATA
LINKS TO THIS AND OTHER WEBSITES
You acknowledge and agree that WebTeam Associates shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such website or content. Further, the treatment of user data by the operators of third-party websites may be different from our treatment of user data. For details regarding such operators' treatment of data about users, you must review their privacy policies or terms and conditions of use or contact them for this information.
You may not establish a hyperlink to this Website that states or implies any sponsorship or endorsement of your website by WebTeam Associates or Providers.
You expressly represent and warrant the following: (1) you are the owner, with all appurtenant rights thereto, of any and all communication, uploads, content, remarks, messages, suggestions, ideas, graphics, and/or other information (hereinafter "Your Communication") that you post on this Website or that you communicate or conduct through this Website, and/or; (2) you are the legitimate and rightful grantee of a worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable, assignable, non-exclusive license to display, copy, distribute, transmit, upload/download, print, use, distribute, license, reproduce and display Your Communication.
Therefore, with regard to Your Communication, you grant WebTeam Associates a worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable, assignable, non-exclusive license to display, copy, distribute, transmit, upload/download, print, use, distribute, license, reproduce and display Your Communication. Furthermore, you grant us the ability and right, solely for our benefit, to exercise any trademark, patent, copyright, publicity and database rights in Your Communication.
You further represent and warrant that any and all of Your Communication:
- Will not violate any federal or state law, regulation, rule, or statute;
- Will not violate the Terms of this Agreement;
- Will not infringe any third party's intellectual property rights including but not limited to copyright, patent or trademark rights and if there is third party infringement or the potential for the same, you shall indemnify, defend and hold UHI and/or WebTeam Associates harmless for such infringement or potential infringement;
- Will not be or contain scandalous, defamatory, false or inaccurate, vulgar, obscene, lewd, libelous, threatening, harassing, unlawful, fraudulent, abusive or suggestive or otherwise objectionable content or material and under no circumstances will it contain pornography, child or otherwise;
- Will not contain any computer hardware or software, viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other computer programming that may interfere with the operation of the Website, operation of any of our systems and or create or impose a large burden or load on the Website;
- Will not scan or test the vulnerability or security of the Website or the system within which it operates;
- Will not be used for commercial or public purposes outside of the requirements of this Agreement;
- Will not create liability for WebTeam Associates in any manner whatsoever;
- Will not frame or link to the Website without WebTeam Associates’ written permission;
- Will not involve the upload, or insertion of, any programming language or code into or onto, the Website;
- Will not contain advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes and solicitations;
- Will not contain any material, non-public information about WebTeam Associates, Providers, and our licensees or affiliates, or any third party without the authorization to do so; and
- Will not contain any trade secret of WebTeam Associates, Providers, and any of our licensees or affiliates, or any third party.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, this Website acts as a passive conduit for Your Communication and any and all other communication and/or distribution of information. WebTeam Associates has no editorial control or otherwise, over any communication, information, and specifically, over the content of such communication or information. WebTeam Associates does not and will not ensure the accuracy or reliability of Your Communication and any and all other communication or information nor will WebTeam Associates act as a monitor over the content of such communication or information. However, WebTeam Associates does reserve the absolute right to remove or restrict any communication or information that you may post or communicate to the Website that is in violation of this Agreement, illegal, threatening, or lewd. You acknowledge and agree that this Website acts as a passive conduit for any of Your Communication and that you will remain wholly responsible and liable for any damages, whether it be to person, property or business, that arise as a result of Your Communication.
CODE OF CONDUCT
While using this Website you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using this Website, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking," "denial of service" attacks or defacing any portion of this Website;
- Use this Website or the Site Materials for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, transfer, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of this Website or the Site Materials;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of this Website without our prior written authorization;
- Tamper in any way with the software or functionality of this Website, including, without limitation, transmitting or posting any software or other materials to this Website that contains any viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, worms, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this Website or its contents;
- Harvest or collect information about visitors to this Website without their express consent;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the information on this Website;
- Make postings of a commercial nature; or
- Permit others, including those whose accounts were terminated, to access this Website through your account, username or password.
In addition, while using this Website and/or the Site Materials, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
COPYRIGHT TAKE DOWN PROVISION
Pursuant to 17 United States Code 512(c)(2) ("Digital Millennium Copyright Act"), Our designated agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on our Website is:
Attn: Legal Department
WebTeam Associates, Inc.
2727 N. Central Ave.
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
Phone: (602) 263-6983
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide WebTeam Associates’ designated agent (listed above) the information required by Digital Millennium Copyright Act. It is WebTeam Associates policy, in appropriate circumstances, to terminate the Accounts of users who are repeat infringers or are repeatedly charged with infringement.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAWS. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. WEBTEAM ASSOCIATES DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
NEITHER WEBTEAM ASSOCIATES, ITS AFFILIATED OR RELATED ENTITIES, NOR THE PROVIDERS, NOR ANY PERSON INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION OF THIS WEBSITE WARRANT THAT (1) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, (2) THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, (3) THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE CONTENT AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR (4) THAT THERE WILL NOT BE TECHNICAL, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE FAILURES; LOST OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORK CONNECTIONS; AND/OR INCOMPLETE, GARBLED OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS.
You agree that we may change or discontinue the services in our sole discretion and with no prior notice to you. You agree that our sole obligation to you is to provide the Website as-is until we decide to modify or discontinue it. You agree that unless we do something that is (a) grossly negligent, reckless, or an act of knowing or intentional misconduct or (b) a violation of a consumer protection statute in connection with the Website, we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for your use of the Website.
LIMITATION OF LIBAILIITY
AS A CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER WEBTEAM ASSOCIATES, NOR PROVIDERS, NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF EARNINGS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, LOST DATA, INTERRUPTED COMMUNICATIONS, DAMAGES, EXPENSE, OR COSTS RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH:
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND/OR SITE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR SITE MATERIALS, AS APPLICABLE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WEBTEAM ASSOCIATES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE WEBSITE OR SITE MATERIALS.
THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES RESULTING OR ARISING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE OR HYPERLINKED FROM THIS WEBSITE,
OR THE MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, TRANSMISSIONS, EAVESDROPPING BY THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE;
- GOVERNMENT RESTRICTION, STRIKES, WAR, DISEASE, ANY NATURAL DISASTER OR FORCE MAJEURE, POWER FAILURES, LARGE INCREASES IN ON-LINE ACTIVITY IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME (USAGE SPIKES), VIRUSES, CATASTROPHIC HARDWARE FAILURES, ATTACKS ON OUR SERVERS, FIRES, EARTHQUAKES, FLOODS, UNUSUALLY SEVERE WEATHER, OR ANY OTHER CONDITION BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL LIMITING, PREVENTING OR OTHERWISE AFFECTING EITHER YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR SITE MATERIALS OR OUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RESERVED OR ORDERED THROUGH, THIS WEBSITE; OR
- LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTIES.
You are fully responsible for how you use this Website, including without limitation, any of Your Communications. You may not share your log-in information or passwords with anyone else, but if you do you are fully responsible for how they use the Website too. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WebTeam Associates and the Providers and their officers, directors, employees, service providers, vendors, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, that arise as a result of Your Communication or that are resulting from any negligent act or omissions or violation by you of these Terms.
WebTeam Associates’ rights and remedies under, and/or in connection with, the Terms are cumulative and may be exercised singly, concurrently, and/or successively in its sole, absolute discretion.
NO WAIVER OF RIGHTS OR REMEDIES
Any forbearance, delay, or failure by WebTeam Associates in strictly enforcing any requirement of these Terms, or otherwise exercising any right or remedy, does not constitute a waiver of any such requirement, right, or remedy or of any existing or future breach by you.
THIRD PARTY BENEFICIERIES
These Terms are for the benefit of WebTeam Associates, Providers, and their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these Terms directly against you on its or their own behalf.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site.
Any persons and entities that choose to access or view our Website agree that all matters, disputes, or transactions arising from the use of our Website shall be governed by the laws of the state identified in the Arbitration Agreement, which can be found at www.uhaul.com/arbitration
SEVERANCE OF INVALID TERMS
If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED BY WEBTEAM ASSOCIATES.